Online Registration is Now Open!
Please join Arkansas Community Colleges for our 30th annual conference, to be held October 14 - 16 at the Marriott Downtown Little Rock & Statehouse Convention Center! To take advantage of our early bird discount, register by September 30th!
Full conference registration includes:
- Keynote address by Ruth Weirich, Consultant for Aha! Process, Inc.
- 60 breakout sessions on topics related to administration/leadership, faculty, student success, workforce training, and more
- Awards events honoring Outstanding Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni
- Dinner and entertainment at the River Market Pavilions
- Inaugural Team Trivia Contest
AND MUCH MORE!
Click HERE to register.
- Includes the workshop on Emergency Preparedness and Response with James Lee Witt, former FEMA Director on Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. - $150 (increases to $175.00 On-Site)
- Includes events Sunday, 3 p.m. to Tuesday, 12 p.m. - $200.00 (increases to $225.00 On-Site)
Conference Registration Monday Only
- Includes events Monday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. - $140.00 (increases to $150.00 On-Site)
- Keynote Address, Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Dinner & Entertainment: Sunday, 3:30 to 8 p.m. - $75.00
- Outstanding Faculty & Staff Awards Luncheon: Monday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - $75.00
- Outstanding Alumni & Academic All-Star Awards Brunch: Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. - $50.00